|The perfect start to Memorial Day Weekend 2012!|
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Quick Sips: Chocolate Peanut-Butter Milkshake
The Sunday Woman strikes again, but this time she means business. And seriously, come on. How could this be anything but ultra-delicious? My only fault is that it was a little on the thin side – way too easy to gulp. Adjusting the ratio of ice cream upwards would make this good and thick.
This is as easy as Easy-Way Lemonade, but 100 times better. You might even say luscious!
Chocolate Peanut-Butter Shake
Just Before Serving:
In covered blender container with blender at medium speed, blend 2 cups chilled chocolate-flavored milk, ½ cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter and 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened, until mixture is smooth. Pour into four chilled 10-ounce glasses. Serve with straws. Makes about 4 cups or four 1-cup servings.
· I used creamy peanut butter (my family’s PB of choice), but I have no doubt crunchy would be splendid, too.
· This recipe should come with a warning, so here it is: You may drink all four servings yourself.
Why Don’t You …
· Use chocolate ice cream and regular milk?
· Add chocolate chips?
· Add marshmallows and chocolate chips for a Rocky Road-style treat?
· Top it with whipped cream and a cherry?